You are registering for the date and time of the skills session component:
1) Order the online session here ( receive keycode upon registration)
2) Complete the online session prior to this date
3) Attend the Skills Session on this scheduled date and time
HeartCode® PALS is an online comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. In this environment, students apply their knowledge to real-time decision-making and skills development.
To enter the course, students must complete the PALS Precourse Self-Assessment. Students are then presented with 12 In-hospital patient cases and a team dynamics lesson. Cases may be repeated as many times as necessary to pass. Upon successful completion of all the patient cases, students must pass the multiple-choice exam with a minimum score of 84%.
Since the Heartcode course includes the online keycode, Course is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 12:00 PMBabcock Health - Boston, MA
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 9:00 AMBabcock Health - Boston, MA
- Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 9:00 AMBabcock Health - Boston, MA
- Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 9:00 AMBabcock Health - Boston, MA